We provide a service for safe sanitary and nappy disposal, solving the problem of what to do with waste and ensuring that our customers don’t contravene health and safety regulations.
Sanitary Waste Disposal
We offer a variety of sanitary units to suit your washroom requirements.
The different types of sanitary bin available will suit most cubicles and are serviced to your needs.
The “Liner exchange system “provided is a discreet service that is carried out within the washroom cubicle itself. The bag containing the waste is removed from the bin and the bin is then hygienically cleaned with anti bacterial cleaning agents. A new bag is then inserted containing a sachet of dry germicidal powder that kills bacteria and inactivates harmful viruses.
As well as the service being hygienic it is also important to note that by attending to each unit within the cubicle itself, it is therefore not necessary to have sanitary disposal bins being moved throughout reception or any other area of a customers premises.
We also offer a sanitary bin exchange system where the bin is replaced every service visit please ask for details.
For every sanitary bin we will:
- Agree a service frequency to meet your needs, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
Install, usually in 1-10 working days, a sanitary bin or any other washroom equipment required
- Supply you with a waste transfer note for each service visit
- Serviced to suit your needs – including disposal of contents.
Feminine hygiene units
A range of 15 litre and 20 litre capacity easy to service feminine hygiene bins, available in clean white or discreet grey. Also available in gloss black and silver or gloss black and chrome which is ideal for premium and modern washrooms.
Pedal Operated Nappy Units & Medical Bins
- Its large central revolving modesty flap ensures that the waste inside is never visible
- It is suitable for both nappy and incontinence pads
- As with the sanitary units, every unit uses a germicide to inhibit both bacteria and odours
- Service frequencies are available